Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Class Perfect

 


As no one is perfect,

I became the class prefect.

But as a class prefect,

I'm supposed to be perfect.


They say that it all had an effect,

But I don't know whom did it affect.

I don't think it did any affect,

Because to me,it did no effect.


I don't think,I did perpetrate,

And I did no evil to perpetuate.

Cheating and stealing,I did never perpetuate

And I won't let my fellow mates to perpetrate.


To my teachers,I was always straight,

And I also did help my friends when in a strait.

By God's grace,I never got through a strait,

And even if I did,I would be no cross but straight.


And of my class,I have a good sight,

More than any other place or site.

I also promise to make my class a good site,

So it'll be a pleasure for others sight


                                 MAHBOOBAH K

                       BA AFZAL UL ULAMA 3 RD YEAR

 


4 comments: